Welcome to my blogging adventure. I hope to be sharing my opinions and experience on women’s rights in India. The 2012 Delhi gang rape case has moved me deeply, and so I want to say my piece and hope it makes others think, too. I hope you’ll stick around – let’s see what we can discover together.
- India president backs rape laws (bbc.co.uk)
- How it feels to be a woman in India (globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com)
- The Real Shame: India’s Patriarchy Roars Back After Delhi Gang Rape (world.time.com)
- Fatal gang rape shatters Indian family’s dreams (sacbee.com)
- India’s Economy Lags as Its Women Lack Opportunity (rajultrivedi.wordpress.com)